In this article, we will go through some troubleshooting steps that will help you solve the problem in Windows 10.
What should I do if the programs close immediately after opening?
1. Charging in clean start mode
- Press Windows key + R to open Run.
- Type msconfig.msc and click OK to open the system configuration.
- Open the Services tab in the System Configuration window.
- Select the Hide all Microsoft services check box. This will hide all important Microsoft services.
- Then click the Disconnect All button. This disables all services that are not absolutely necessary.
- Then open the Run tab. Click on Open Task Manager.
- In the Task Manager, deactivate all active applications. Select an application and click Disconnect.
- After disconnecting all applications, return to the system configuration.
- Click Apply and OK to save your changes.
- When prompted, click Restart now.
Your PC will now boot into clean boot mode, with only essential Microsoft services running. After restarting, check that the programs shut down immediately after the opening problem is registered.
If the applications are left open, there may be a conflict with third-party software, i.e. automatic and abrupt closure of the applications. If applications shut down even in clean boot mode, boot into safe mode for further diagnosis.
This process can take a long time, but it certainly helps to close programs immediately after you open them on your computer. This solution can also help you if you get programs whose message is not yet closed in Windows 10.
2. Disable and remove Asus GPU Tweak
- Click on the icon in the taskbar and then right-click on Asus GPU Tweak 2/3.
- Select Close/Exit.
- After closing an application, restart any application on your computer and check that it remains open without any problems.
- If you decide that the problem is due to the Asus GPU setting, uninstall the application.
Uninstalling Asus GPU Tweak
- Press Windows key + R to open Run.
- Type Control Panel and click OK to open the Control Panel.
- Go to the Programs page and open Programs and Features.
- Find the Asus Tweak GPU application and click Remove.
- Press Yes/Delete to confirm the action. Wait until the application is removed.
- After uninstalling, restart the computer and make sure to close the programs immediately after the opening problem is solved.
Run a system check for errors
Press Start Scan to find problems with Windows.
Press Repair Everything to fix problems with proprietary technologies.
Run a PC scan with Restoro Repair Tool to find errors that cause security problems and slowdowns. Once the scan is complete, the repair process replaces the damaged files with new files and Windows components.
It has been reported that the Asus Tweak app on the GPU conflicts with other Windows apps and causes a sudden shutdown. After installing the app, you need to install the latest version of Asus Tweak GPU from the official website.
Note that other applications may also cause this problem, so you may need to remove those as well. To ensure that the application is completely removed, we recommend using an uninstaller such as. B. IObit Uninstaller.
⇒ Get IObit Uninstaller.
3. Booting into Safe Mode
- Press Windows + I to open the settings.
- Go to Updates and Security.
- Open the Restore tab in the left pane.
- In the Advanced Run section, click Restart Now.
- Select the Troubleshooting option.
- Open the advanced options.
- In the Advanced Options area, click the Start button.
- Click on the Restart button.
- Windows displays several startup options.
- Press the 4/F4 key on the keyboard to select Safe Mode.
Your computer will now boot into safe mode. After activating Safe Mode, run any application on the PC and check if the problem persists when you close the applications. In addition to third-party apps, a bug in a Windows 10 update can also cause an app to shut down without warning.
To avoid this problem, uninstall the latest Windows update installed in Control Panel.
frequently asked questions
Why does Windows 10 keep closing my programs?
This problem can be caused by damaged system files. I suggest you run a system file check. System File Checker (SFC) is run to check for damaged system files that may be causing this problem. … On the command line, type sfc/scannow and press Enter.
Why do my programs close randomly?
A long list of program errors can lead to abnormal program interruptions. Make sure the program in which the errors occur is up to date and contains the latest patches. Even when a program or game has just been launched, it may take some time to fix all the bugs.
How can I prevent Windows 10 from reopening recently opened applications on startup?
You can disable program launching directly in the Settings app in Windows 10. Go to Settings > Applications > Startup to control applications at startup. If you set this to Off, the application will not start when you log in. Disabling certain applications here will have consequences.
Feedback,windows 10 programs close unexpectedly,programs keep crashing windows 10,windows 10 apps closing on their own,windows 10 closes all programs,how to stop windows from closing unresponsive programs,windows 10 mouse closing programs automatically,Privacy settings,How Search works,automatically close applications during shut down in windows 10,program closes immediately after opening windows 10,windows 10 auto close program,windows 10 not closing apps when shutting down,prevent program from being closed windows 10